AJAX and Framework 1.1

Sara T.

I know that .NET Framework 2.0 has already come with AJAX, but if I am still
using ASP.NET 1.1, which component of AJAX is so powerful?

Or does Microsoft provide us any component of ajax to be downloaded?

Darrel

I am still using .NET 1.1 with VS2003 and i tested a number of them for my
apps and found Ajax.NEt to be the best performer.

However, from what I understand, Ajax.net is no longer being maintained, is
that correct?

-Darrel