    I know that .NET Framework 2.0 has already come with AJAX, but if I am still
    using ASP.NET 1.1, which component of AJAX is so powerful?

    Or does Microsoft provide us any component of ajax to be downloaded?
    Sara T., Apr 21, 2006

  2. Sara T.

    Milsnips Guest

    Hi Sara,

    I am still using .NET 1.1 with VS2003 and i tested a number of them for my
    apps and found Ajax.NEt to be the best performer.

    C# link : http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/csharpsample/default.aspx
    VB.NET: http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/vbnetsample/default.aspx

    regards,
    Paul

    Milsnips, Apr 21, 2006

  3. I agree, there are some alternatives though, namely MagicAjax.

    I did write some documentation for AJAX.NET, check out:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/ASPNetSpicedAjax.asp

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Apr 21, 2006
  4. Sara T.

    Darrel Guest

    > I am still using .NET 1.1 with VS2003 and i tested a number of them for my
    > apps and found Ajax.NEt to be the best performer.

    However, from what I understand, Ajax.net is no longer being maintained, is
    that correct?

    -Darrel
    Darrel, Apr 21, 2006
  5. "Darrel" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> I am still using .NET 1.1 with VS2003 and i tested a number of them for
    >> my apps and found Ajax.NEt to be the best performer.

    > However, from what I understand, Ajax.net is no longer being maintained,
    > is that correct?

    No, the old Ajax.NET version has been upgraded to Ajax.NET Professional
    which is available at http://www.ajaxpro.info/.

    Regards,
    Michael

    Michael Schwarz, Apr 24, 2006