Ajax and JSF as a combnation ?

Guest

Does JSF has the capacity to support a single page Ajax based
application like the mail clients of Yahoo and Gmail ?
I have no idea about the component level development in the JSF
Framework, what I wanted to know was that wheather we can map actions
from the UI to components in JSF with the help of lsteners without
refreshing the whole page ? i.e refreshing some component w/o
refreshing the whole page ?
Whether JSF is a good design choice as a server side framework in a
single page application?
How efficient is JSF in handling the asynchronous requests ?
What other choices do we have as a server side technology ?

hiwa

Does JSF has the capacity to support a single page Ajax based
application like the mail clients of Yahoo and Gmail ?
I have no idea about the component level development in the JSF
Framework, what I wanted to know was that wheather we can map actions
from the UI to components in JSF with the help of lsteners without
refreshing the whole page ? i.e refreshing some component w/o
refreshing the whole page ?
Whether JSF is a good design choice as a server side framework in a
single page application?
How efficient is JSF in handling the asynchronous requests ?
What other choices do we have as a server side technology ?
For JSF component level Ajax development see:
https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/
http://searchtechtarget.com/r/0,,63084,00.htm?Microsoft