Amplify under Windows server 2003

Patrick Pangaud

I would like to use Amplify v3.2 under Windows server 2003 with or
without program compatibility mode.

Amplify starts well but cannot reach the license feature.
(I used floating license definition with the SYNPLICITY_LICENSE_FILE
variable).

The same program works well under windows 2000 or XP.

PS : Synplicity v7.3.3 is full ok under windows server 2003 with the
same license definition.

Thanks for your help

Patrick Pangaud