Can't browse a publish website on windows server 2003

hoatq

I have published a simple website (with Vs2008 and not "allow this
precompiled site to be updatable"), it run well on Xp sp2 computer.

Copy it to a windows server 2003 computer, an error "the page can not be
found" return when browse from localhost.

All files can be seen in virtual directory.

Please help me to solve the problem. Thank you for advance.

Gregory A. Beamer

When you say publish to Windows Server 2003 computer, is this an ISP
computer or a computer you have control over? If you have control, check IIS
and make sure the site is set up correctly. Most likely it is a subdirectory
on that computer, so it is localhost/siteName, not localhost.

If an ISP, see if they have a control panel and ensure you uploaded to your
directory.