[ANN] foxGUIb 0.4 (for FXRuby 1.2.6) released

Henon

hi,

foxGUIb 0.4 (for FXRuby 1.2.6) has been released.
this version of foxGUIb works with the new fox12 extension module.
note: this is a development release. (unstable)

download at:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/4251/foxGUIb_0.4.0.tar.gz

a quick guide is available here:
http://fox-tool.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?FoxGUIb

*Changes for version 0.4.0:*
* ported to fox12 - fxruby 1.2.6 but tried to be backward compatible;
that is:
previous foxGUIb version documents can be loaded.
NOTE: radiobuttons in groupboxes don't support radio behaviour any more.
* code generator outputs version
* fixed bug: crashes after switching to a loaded document.
* Combobox#comboItems= now takes a newline seperated string
* added widgets: MainWindow, Matrix

Cheers,
- Henon

Richard Lyman

[...]

Henon,

Congrats on the release!

A suggestion - not everyone has Scintilla added to their FXRuby
install... it'd be nice to have it _not_ fail when it can't find
FXScintilla.

-Rich
P.s. - I'm gonna be releasing my GUIBuilder in a few weeks - maybe we
can learn a bit from each other.

Henon

Richard said:
Henon,

Congrats on the release!

A suggestion - not everyone has Scintilla added to their FXRuby
install... it'd be nice to have it _not_ fail when it can't find
FXScintilla.
thanks for that hint. i will fix that for 0.4.1
-Rich
P.s. - I'm gonna be releasing my GUIBuilder in a few weeks - maybe we
can learn a bit from each other.
i am looking forward to it ;).

- ciao