[ANN] Join us for Vancouver's 1st RubyCamp this Saturday from 9-5

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gerald Bauer, Jan 26, 2008.

  1. Gerald Bauer

    Gerald Bauer Guest

    Hello,

    First a big thanks to our prime sponsor Engine Yard
    (http://engineyard.com) and our supporting sponsor ActiveState
    (http://engineyard.com) for helping us with the rental fee at
    WorkSpace and supporting Vancouver's 1st RubyCamp to bring together
    Rubyists from Western Canada, the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

    == Schedule ==

    Doors will open at 9 o'clock and we will kick-off "Camp"-style with
    a talk scheduling session starting 9:15.

    The idea is that everyone interested in presenting gives a two/three
    minute summary and than we arrange the schedule and room assignments
    depending on interest and expected audience and start off with the
    first talks at 9:30.

    For the non-hack-a-thon we will have 45 minutes slots:
    9:30-10:15
    10:15-11:00
    11:00-11:45
    Lunch Break
    1:00-1:45
    1:45-2:30
    3:15-4:00
    4:00-4:45
    The End

    For upcoming talks, please see our wiki @
    http://barcamp.org/RubyCampVancouver

    If you plan to speak tomorrow, just add yourself to the wiki to
    help us with the scheduling and planning. We accept last minute talks.

    See you all tomorrow.

    Cheers.

    PS: Thanks to our sponsors: EngineYard.com // ActiveState.com

    PPS: To find out more about Vancouver's 1st RubyCamp stop at our event
    site @ http://rubycamp.wordpress.com
    Gerald Bauer, Jan 26, 2008