[ANN] MountainWest RubyConf: Open for Registration

pat eyler

Wow! After months of hard work (and some wondering whether
we were going to be able to pull this off) the MountainWest
RubyConf is officially on. Head over to our site (*sigh*,
yes, it's an ugly little placeholder) and register:

http://mtnwestruby.org/

There are just 250 seats (at $50 each), and everything looks
like great skiing before and after the conference, so head on
over, sign up, and make your plans to be at the best Ruby
Conference ever to hit Salt Lake City.

ara.t.howard

Wow! After months of hard work (and some wondering whether
we were going to be able to pull this off) the MountainWest
RubyConf is officially on. Head over to our site (*sigh*,
yes, it's an ugly little placeholder) and register:

http://mtnwestruby.org/

There are just 250 seats (at $50 each), and everything looks
like great skiing before and after the conference, so head on
over, sign up, and make your plans to be at the best Ruby
Conference ever to hit Salt Lake City.

curl http://rubiverse.com/wiki/edit/MtnWest+RubyConf+Facebook

Application error
Rails application failed to start properly"

eeeeks!

-a