[ANN] MountainWest RubyConf: Open for Registration

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by pat eyler, Jan 22, 2007.

  1. pat eyler

    pat eyler Guest

    Wow! After months of hard work (and some wondering whether
    we were going to be able to pull this off) the MountainWest
    RubyConf is officially on. Head over to our site (*sigh*,
    yes, it's an ugly little placeholder) and register:

    http://mtnwestruby.org/

    There are just 250 seats (at $50 each), and everything looks
    like great skiing before and after the conference, so head on
    over, sign up, and make your plans to be at the best Ruby
    Conference ever to hit Salt Lake City.
    --
    thanks,
    -pate

    pat eyler, Jan 22, 2007

  2. pat eyler

    Guest

    On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, pat eyler wrote:

    > Wow! After months of hard work (and some wondering whether
    > we were going to be able to pull this off) the MountainWest
    > RubyConf is officially on. Head over to our site (*sigh*,
    > yes, it's an ugly little placeholder) and register:
    >
    > http://mtnwestruby.org/
    >

    > There are just 250 seats (at $50 each), and everything looks
    > like great skiing before and after the conference, so head on
    > over, sign up, and make your plans to be at the best Ruby
    > Conference ever to hit Salt Lake City.

    curl http://rubiverse.com/wiki/edit/MtnWest RubyConf Facebook

    Application error
    Rails application failed to start properly"

    eeeeks!

    -a
    --
    we can deny everything, except that we have the possibility of being better.
    simply reflect on that.

    , Jan 22, 2007

  3. pat eyler

    pat eyler Guest

    On 1/22/07, <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, pat eyler wrote:
    >
    > > Wow! After months of hard work (and some wondering whether
    > > we were going to be able to pull this off) the MountainWest
    > > RubyConf is officially on. Head over to our site (*sigh*,
    > > yes, it's an ugly little placeholder) and register:
    > >
    > > http://mtnwestruby.org/
    > >

    > > There are just 250 seats (at $50 each), and everything looks
    > > like great skiing before and after the conference, so head on
    > > over, sign up, and make your plans to be at the best Ruby
    > > Conference ever to hit Salt Lake City.

    > curl http://rubiverse.com/wiki/edit/MtnWest RubyConf Facebook
    >
    > Application error
    > Rails application failed to start properly"
    >

    > eeeeks!

    *sigh* yes, Mike is looking at it now.

    --
    thanks,
    -pate

    pat eyler, Jan 22, 2007
  4. pat eyler wrote:
    > On 1/22/07, <> wrote:
    >> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, pat eyler wrote:
    >>
    >> > Wow! After months of hard work (and some wondering whether
    >> > we were going to be able to pull this off) the MountainWest
    >> > RubyConf is officially on. Head over to our site (*sigh*,
    >> > yes, it's an ugly little placeholder) and register:
    >> >
    >> > http://mtnwestruby.org/
    >> >

    >> > There are just 250 seats (at $50 each), and everything looks
    >> > like great skiing before and after the conference, so head on
    >> > over, sign up, and make your plans to be at the best Ruby
    >> > Conference ever to hit Salt Lake City.

    >> curl http://rubiverse.com/wiki/edit/MtnWest RubyConf Facebook
    >>
    >> Application error
    >> Rails application failed to start properly"
    >>

    >> eeeeks!

    > *sigh* yes, Mike is looking at it now.

    works for me :)

    http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/