[ANN] new_haven.rb First Meeting, Wednesday November 9th

Gregory Brown

The first meeting of new_haven.rb will take place on Wednesday,
November 9th from 7:00 pm to 9:00pm.

It will be located at the office of Innovation Software in North Haven.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3D565+Washington+Ave,+North+Haven,+CT&iwloc=
=3DA&hl=3Den

There are computers in the office but also feel free to bring laptops
and whatever Ruby resources you'd like.

I will be giving a brief talk (30 mins or so) on unit testing and I
will be going through the unit tests of Ruport, Gambit, and HighLine.
I will also be introducing ZenTest, which is a really neat tool for
unit testing.

The remainder of the meeting will probably consist of discussing how
we want the group to function, sharing ideas and discoveries regarding
Ruby, and talking about the project we started designing during the
Rails and Cuban food hackfest.

If Paul has a rubyquiz prepared, we will also be going over that.

Feel free to make some suggestions as to what you'd like to see at
this meeting, otherwise, we'll just play it by ear and go with
whatever works, which is also fine.

Looking forward to see any interested rubyists on Wednesday. If you
have not RSVPed, please do so here:
http://newhavenrubyists.org:2500/mainpage/show/Upcoming+Events

I will try to make sure anyone who is on the RSVP list stays looped
with any last minute changes or the like.

Cheers,
Greg