[ANN] Next Maryland Ruby on Rails codefest August 8th 7pm

Jeff Waltzer

------=_Part_2021_16829650.1123366438699

We had a good showing for the first codefest August 1st. Very encouraging=
=20
that we were able to get the first user story done considering the need to=
=20
do setup and the limited time available to us.

We are going to try to make this a weekly meeting so that makes the next=20
meeting Monday the 8th at 7pm (come earlier if you can). We will meet again=
=20
at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia MD. (NOTE: This is NOT the one at=
=20
the Columbia Mall.) Don't worry if you're running late, we'd still like you
to join us. I will monitor for cell calls at 240-671-9368.=20

I am hoping we will be able to apply Test Driven Development for our next=
=20
story, generating comma seperated data dumps. For more detail on our projec=
t=20
see the wiki at http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject.=20

See http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=3D636 or
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3DPanera+Bread,+Dobbin+Rd.,+Columbia+MD&ll=3D=
39.198072,-76.819324&spn=3D0.082526,0.139432&num=3D2&start=3D0&hl=3Den
(http://tinyurl.com/dloua) for a location map and directions. (Oops, it
looks like Panera's website directions are broken right now.) BTW, one
reason we chose this location is that Panera offers free Wi-Fi access.

-- Jeff

------=_Part_2021_16829650.1123366438699--

Jeff Waltzer

------=_Part_12644_16457999.1124116993907

The next meeting of the Agiel Maryland CodeProject code fest is today Monda=
y=20
the 15th at 7pm (come earlier if you can). For this meeting we will be=20
attempting to generate mailing lables in PDF format using Test Driven=20
Development.=20

We will meet again at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia MD. (NOTE: This=
=20
is NOT the one at the Columbia Mall.) Don't worry if you're running late,=
=20
we'd still like you to join us. I will monitor for cell calls at=20
240-671-9368.=20

For more detail on our project see the wiki at=20