[ANN] Next Maryland Ruby on Rails codefest August 8th 7pm

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jeff Waltzer, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. Jeff Waltzer

    Jeff Waltzer Guest

    ------=_Part_2021_16829650.1123366438699

    We had a good showing for the first codefest August 1st. Very encouraging=
    =20
    that we were able to get the first user story done considering the need to=
    =20
    do setup and the limited time available to us.

    We are going to try to make this a weekly meeting so that makes the next=20
    meeting Monday the 8th at 7pm (come earlier if you can). We will meet again=
    =20
    at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia MD. (NOTE: This is NOT the one at=
    =20
    the Columbia Mall.) Don't worry if you're running late, we'd still like you
    to join us. I will monitor for cell calls at 240-671-9368.=20

    I am hoping we will be able to apply Test Driven Development for our next=
    =20
    story, generating comma seperated data dumps. For more detail on our projec=
    t=20
    see the wiki at http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject.=20

    See http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=3D636 or
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3DPanera Bread, Dobbin Rd., Columbia MD&ll=3D=
    39.198072,-76.819324&spn=3D0.082526,0.139432&num=3D2&start=3D0&hl=3Den
    (http://tinyurl.com/dloua) for a location map and directions. (Oops, it
    looks like Panera's website directions are broken right now.) BTW, one
    reason we chose this location is that Panera offers free Wi-Fi access.

    -- Jeff

    ------=_Part_2021_16829650.1123366438699--

    Jeff Waltzer, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Jeff Waltzer

    Jeff Waltzer Guest

    ------=_Part_12644_16457999.1124116993907

    The next meeting of the Agiel Maryland CodeProject code fest is today Monda=
    y=20
    the 15th at 7pm (come earlier if you can). For this meeting we will be=20
    attempting to generate mailing lables in PDF format using Test Driven=20
    Development.=20

    We will meet again at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia MD. (NOTE: This=
    =20
    is NOT the one at the Columbia Mall.) Don't worry if you're running late,=
    =20
    we'd still like you to join us. I will monitor for cell calls at=20
    240-671-9368.=20

    For more detail on our project see the wiki at=20

    Jeff Waltzer, Aug 15, 2005