ANN: PyGUI 2.0

Greg Ewing

PyGUI 2.0 is available:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python_gui/

Highlights of this release:

* Native Windows implementation, based on pywin32 and ctypes.

* Full set of Postscript-style path construction operators
available on all platforms.

* Mouse and keyboard events can be intercepted for all
component classes.

Plus numerous minor improvements, see CHANGES on the website
for details.

What is PyGUI?

PyGUI is a cross-platform GUI toolkit designed to be lightweight
and have a highly Pythonic API.

Acknowledgements

Thanks are due to Patrick Forget and Erez-Sh for getting me started on
the Windows implementation. Even though I didn't use much of their
code in the end, I appreciate their efforts and may draw more from it
in the future.