ANN: PyGUI Mailing List

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gregory Ewing, Nov 21, 2009.

  1. Gregory Ewing, Nov 21, 2009

  2. Gregory Ewing

    Terry Reedy Guest

    Gregory Ewing wrote:
    > There is now a mailing list for discussion of PyGUI:

    Having it mirrored to news.gmane,org, if you have not yet, like other
    python.org lists, would make it easier to follow or join. Perhaps it
    will happen automatically, I do not know.

    Terry Reedy, Nov 21, 2009

  3. Terry Reedy wrote:
    > Having it mirrored to news.gmane,org, if you have not yet, like other
    > python.org lists, would make it easier to follow or join. Perhaps it
    > will happen automatically, I do not know.

    I don't think it's automatic. I've submitted a request to
    gmane to have it added and I'm waiting to see what happens.

    --
    Greg

    Gregory Ewing, Nov 22, 2009