[ANN] Rails 0.5.0: The end of vaporware!

David Heinemeier Hansson

Sorry, I tried to do it from memory and got the format juxtaposed.
Instead of <%h= "something with <xml> %>

should be <%=h "something with <xml> %>

Ahh, great stuff! I've instantly included ERB::Util with the
ERbTemplate class, so now all templates written for the Action Pack can
enjoy this easier way of escaping. Thanks Dominic. And thanks Andreas
for the push back that led to this "discovery" :). The fix is in the
CVS. (If you want to run Rails in CVS, bleeding edge mode, checkout
http://www.rubyonrails.org/show/EdgeRails).
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.rubyonrails.org/ -- Web-application framework for Ruby