[ANN] RedCloth 2.0.3 -- A Textile Humane Web Text Generator

why the lucky stiff

feel this:

RedCloth 2.0.3. Available in RAA. Shortly, from RubyGems: gem
--remote-install RedCloth
(or it might be) gem --remote --install RedCloth
(in the meantime)
http://rubyforge.org/download.php/472/redcloth-2.0.3.tar.gz

RedCloth [1] is a module for using Textile [2] in Ruby. Textile is a
text format. A very simple text format. Another stab at making
readable text that can be converted to HTML.

At first, this release included only a few minor updates to quote
handling and tables. But then I found a huge problem with <pre> tags.
In addition, I realized that one of the method I'd written was complete
monkey code. So, it's better.

Upgrade cautiously. If you're using RedCloth all over the place and
it's working fine, you might wait until the next release to upgrade.
But, if you have a bold spirit, be my guest. I don't think it's that
dangerous. The (Poignant) Guide is translating fine under 2.0.3. And
so's my weblahhg, so it's probly good for anything you're doing. But,
let me _know_ if it goes or blows.

Hey and thanks to Tom Copeland. This is the first release of RedCloth
now that it's all moved over to RubyForge. That place is fully
blooded. Talk about veins.

_why

[1] http://whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/redcloth/
[2] http://textism.com/tools/textile/