[ANN] RubyConf 2006, October 20-22, Denver!

dblack

Dear Rubyists,

The directors of Ruby Central, Inc. are pleased to announce that the
sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

Stay tuned here, and at http://www.rubyconf.org, for information about
venue, program, talk proposals, and of course registration!

RubyConf is always a memorable event, and last year's conference was
particularly successful and productive. We're looking forward to
producing the 2006 version!

More details to follow as they develop.

David Black
for Ruby Central, Inc. (http://www.rubycentral.org)

--
David A. Black ([email protected])
Ruby Power and Light (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)

"Ruby for Rails" chapters now available

ara.t.howard

Dear Rubyists,

The directors of Ruby Central, Inc. are pleased to announce that the
sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

Stay tuned here, and at http://www.rubyconf.org, for information about
venue, program, talk proposals, and of course registration!

RubyConf is always a memorable event, and last year's conference was
particularly successful and productive. We're looking forward to
producing the 2006 version!

More details to follow as they develop.

David Black
for Ruby Central, Inc. (http://www.rubycentral.org)

--
David A. Black ([email protected])
Ruby Power and Light (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)

"Ruby for Rails" chapters now available

yay! guess i'll make it this year ;-)

good work!

-a

Jacob Fugal

Yay! I can actually make it to Denver on my budget! Looking forward to
seeing many of you there.

Jacob Fugal

James Edward Gray II

The directors of Ruby Central, Inc. are pleased to announce that the
sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

My parents will be so thrilled you have given me an excuse to go see
them. ;)

Looking forward to my first RubyConf and getting to meet everyone!

James Edward Gray II

Paul Duncan

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

* Chad Fowler ([email protected]) wrote:
[snipped]
Make it?! You'll be working the door! ;)

You promised that job to me :(.
Chad Fowler

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--

Gregory Brown

Dear Rubyists,

The directors of Ruby Central, Inc. are pleased to announce that the
sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

I've been meaning to get back to Colorado sooner or later. Guess it's
gonna be sooner!

Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Chad Fowler

* Chad Fowler ([email protected]) wrote:
[snipped]
Make it?! You'll be working the door! ;)

You promised that job to me :(.

Don't worry. We'll pick a venue with two doors.

--
Chad Fowler
http://chadfowler.com