[ANN] RubyConf Uruguay 2010, October 29th and 30th

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Nicolás Sanguinetti, Jul 27, 2010.

  1. Hey there!

    We'd like to invite you to RubyConf Uruguay, which will take place this
    October
    on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th, in Montevideo.

    This will be a single-track conference aimed at developers who want to
    learn or
    get up-to-date with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Testing, SCRUM,
    JavaScript, SQL
    vs NoSQL, etc.

    If you're interested in speaking at this event, we'll be happy to accept
    your
    proposals (instructions are on the website.)

    For more information please visit http://rubyconfuruguay.org and follow
    us on
    twitter at http://twitter.com/rubyconfuruguay.

    We'd appreciate if you spread the word.