[ANN] scheduler 0.3

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by MenTaLguY, Sep 29, 2007.

  1. MenTaLguY

    MenTaLguY Guest

    --=-ZYRBCxj/G494v47O0V9z

    Just a quick note that I've released scheduler 0.3, a very small library
    which lets you schedule a block for execution at a future time, without
    requiring a bajillion sleeping threads. Scheduled blocks can also be
    cancelled before they run.

    See the rdoc for usage details.

    This is a bugfix release, which fixes a problem where the event loop
    ends up busy-waiting.

    The library is available via Rubygems, or here:

    http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=3D3644&release_id=3D15091

    -mental

    --=-ZYRBCxj/G494v47O0V9z

    --=-ZYRBCxj/G494v47O0V9z--