    September Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, September 10, 2007
    Time: ~6:30pm
    Place: MWA Intelligence

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details, including maps and
    directions

    Likely talk:

    * Web Framework Roundup: The Original Gangstas

    James will attempt an overview of various Web frameworks, including
    Iowa, Cerise, Wee, and Nitro.

    These have been around and in use since as early as 2003, and are well
    worth knowing for the rich diversity of ideas employed.

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at ~6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:30pm) most of us go off to Havana Cafe on Bell Rd.
    and 64th St for more fun and fine conversation. If you can't make the
    Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for dinner. (We talk about
    all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks
    of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) first to confirm the location. There have been a
    few occasions where the restaurant was closed and we went elsewhere. See
    the above URL for the phone number.

    Thanks,

    --

    James Britt