    November Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, November 10, 2008
    Time: 6:30 pm - at Happy Camper Studios offices
    Place: Happy Camper Studios
    4643 E. Thomas Rd. Suite #3
    Phoenix, AZ 85018

    Topics:

    * Recap of RubyConf2008

    * A walk-through of creating, packaging, and deploying a JRuby Rack app
    running on Glassfish, using Warbler

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:15 pm) we plan on going out to dinner for more fun
    and fine conversation.

    We've been going to the Havana Cafe on Camelback Rd. (provide we get our
    asses up there before the kitchen closes).

    If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for
    dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a
    good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) so I can have the restaurant plan for the
    appropriate number of people.

    See rubyaz.org for my number.

    Thanks,

    --