[ANN] XPN 0.5.7 released

Nemesis

XPN (X Python Newsreader) is a multi-platform newsreader with Unicode
support. It is written with Python+GTK. It has features like
scoring/actions, X-Face and Face decoding, muting of quoted text,
newsrc import/export, find article and search in the body, spoiler
char/rot13, random taglines and configurable attribution lines.

You can find it on:

http://xpn.altervista.org/index-en.html

or

http://sf.net/projects/xpn

Changes in this release:

* fixed a bug that caused XPN not to open empty articles
* fixed a bug that occurs with newer GTK releases that caused XPN not
to show bold face fonts in Groups Pane and Threads Pane
* added a key-combo that lets you scroll up the article
* fixed an issue with orderings save.
* reorganized and changed the appearance of the Config Window
* changed the appearance of the Score Window
* changed the way article headers and X-Face are shown in the Article Pane
* added a groups context menu
* added some new voices in the threads context menu

XPN is translated in Italian French and German, if you'd like to translate it
in your language and you are familiar with gettext and po-files
editing please contact me ([email protected]).