[Announce] ClieOp2psv

Pieter de Rijk

Hi All,

Clieop2psv is a tiny perl-script which converts ClieOp03-files into a
pipe-seperated-values (|) file. ClieOp files are used in the Netherlands
by telebankingsystems to load banktransactions out of an administration
application (i.e. SAP).

Website: http://www.adslweb.net/links/clieop2psv

Some nice details... it converts 279.236 lines with 69.016 transactions
within 1 minute (on a IBM Lenovo T60, with Safequard and Windows XP).

Information regarding ClieOp can be found at:
http://www.adslweb.net/links/clieopdoc

Have fun with it, if you need it!
--
Greetz,

Pieter de Rijk

|GB/GCM/GG d++ s: a- C L UBL++++ P+++ L++ E-- W+++ N+ o+ |
|w-- M+ PS PE+ PGP++ t 5-- X++ R tv b D G e++ h! r+++ y+++|
|GPG Public key can be found at: |
| http://www.de-rijk.com/pgp |
|Draadloos Alblasserdam: |
| http://www.alblasserdam.org |