Announce: RPyC's wiki!

gangesmaster

the RPyC's project page has moved to
http://rpyc.wikispaces.com

the old site (http://rpyc.sourceforge.net) redirects there now. because
it's the official site, i chose to limit changes to members only.

it's so much easier to maintain the wiki that the crappy htmls at
sourceforge :)
anyway, the new site contains much more info and is organized better.

i'm currently working on:
* more documentation on the wiki
* version 2.50 - fix a bug with multiple threads using the same
connection.

version 2.46 is ready, but as it provides nothing critical, i dont find
a reason to release it now. you''ll need to wait for 2.50 (somewhere in
May/June i guess)

-tomer

gangesmaster

[for people who missed my previous posts]

"""RPyC is a transparent, symmetrical python library for
distributed-computing. Pronounced "are-pie-see", it began as an RPC
library (hence the name), but grew into something much more
comprehensive with many use cases. It basically works by giving you
full control over a remote slave-interpreter (a separate process),
which performs operations on your behalf."""

-tomer