Another answer

Martin Olson

1. ("No Answer, a clarifying question") There is several languages for .Net
but can you use them in ASP.Net? Can I, as an example, write 'Control
Language="cobol"' or Control Language="js (J#)"?

2. If you manage to get wrapped com+ to work, you shold move all logic from
the presentaion layer of your application to a layer of businesslogic. This
you should do in your GUI application an have it to work there. Future
changes you'll make, you will make in the businesslogic so they will then be
available in both the old GUI application and the new web application.
Changes involwing presentation must of course even be done in the clients.
If this wont work, to wrap your C++ code, then I should do it by convert the
C++ code to a CSharp, nTier solution and then still have the same
oppurtunities as above. Personally I do my new development as a nTier WinApp
with a NoLogic presentation layer and then I do a WebApp where I use the
same bussines layer as in my winapp.

Regards
Martin