    scale....

    Thanks
    Tibby

    Tibby, Aug 5, 2003

  2. you might want to try to pick this apart

    http://www.codetools.com/csharp/SMTPAuthLogin.asp

    Seems someone has done the work for you already .....
    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    "Tibby" <> wrote in message
    > Is there anyway to send Authentication Credentials with SMTP Mail?

    I'm

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Aug 5, 2003