another spell checker question

Paul

I was just wondering if anyone has implimented any of the free spell check
tools for .net web applications and if they found it difficult? Also just
wondering if anyone can recommend any good spellcheck tools that are easy to
impliment and have several features that are $500 or less.
Thanks.

Paul

Thanks for the information. I tried the link
http://freetextbox.com/default.aspx but it did not seem to work as I think
it is a prefered method for use.

--
Paul G
Software engineer.

George Ter-Saakov said:
Depending on what you really want there are some free options.

1. You want to have fancy input box with ability to do spell-check on your
web site.
Answer: http://freetextbox.com/default.aspx free text box with
spell-checker.

2. You want to be able to spell check any text box on any web site.
Answer: http://www.iespell.com/ the Add-In for IE.

George.