    instead of using Visual Interdev (VS6). Opinions please!

    TIA,
    Steven
    dev, Apr 6, 2004

  2. dev

    Roland Hall Guest

    "dev" wrote in message news:%...
    : The server running IIS 5.0. There is a Visual Interdev asp site that
    : would like to link (Href) to an asp.net application. It seems to me that
    : there may be no problem but I would like to get some opinions and gotchas
    : since I have never actually done this before. I need to build an emailer
    : (no, not spam) and would like to take advantage of the dontnet framework
    : instead of using Visual Interdev (VS6). Opinions please!

    Just one... If this is a .NET question, these NGs may return better
    results:
    microsoft.public.dotnet.*

    This is Classic ASP.

    --