    David

    --
    David A. Black

    David A. Black, Feb 16, 2005

  2. David A. Black

    Rebort Guest

    Welcome!

    I'm more of a ruby-lurker type to date, but you might find some Ruby
    users in the Bay Area via meetup.com:

    http://ruby.meetup.com/6/

    Rebort, Feb 16, 2005

  3. David A. Black

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    Meetup.com [was SF Bay Area Rubyists around?]

    I wasn't aware of meetup.com until I saw the posting below. Looks like a
    good resource for Rubyists to "meetup"!

    http://ruby.meetup.com/

    Curt

    Curt Hibbs, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Re: Meetup.com [was SF Bay Area Rubyists around?]

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:07:07 +0900, Curt Hibbs <> wrote:
    > I wasn't aware of meetup.com until I saw the posting below. Looks like a
    > good resource for Rubyists to "meetup"!
    >
    > http://ruby.meetup.com/

    Ah.. nice.

    I have just added myself to the Copenhagen Ruby group.
    http://ruby.meetup.com/24/members/

    --
    Simon Strandgaard

    Simon Strandgaard, Feb 16, 2005