Apologies to Chaddy

mattyball2002

We have to publicly apologize to Chaddy.
We have been wrong in 2 accounts:
1- He really does suffer from a severe visual impairment that
qualifies him as legally blind.
2- He does attend a University for people with special visual needs
(details omitted at his own request).

Please, accept our apologies, Chaddy.
It was never our intention to discredit a handicapped person.

As you also happen to be a very intelligent person, you will surely
understand, that it is quite impossible for anybody to realize your
condition, just from reading your late pots.
Just look at what doraime called you, after reading what you had
written.

In case anyone has forgotten, doraime accused Chaddy of having a
"Grandiose Sense of Self", and implied he was a sociopath, after
reading one of Chad's posts, without realizing that it was him who had
written it.
That's what happens when you don't properly identify yourself.

First time you replied to one of our posts was to ask us for our
opinion on your website.
We gave you our opinion, and told you that you shouldn't be using
Flash in a website that claims to be accessible, or at least should be
tagging it.
You took some our advice and added some HTML commenting to explain to
blind people what was going on at the Flash presentation.
But you NEVER said anything about you having a vision problem.
How could we know?
You have yourself said in the past in a number of occasions that If
you really want to help anyone with a disability, then you should
leave Flash out.
Why do you introduce yourself to us with a Flash presentation omitting
the fact that you suffer from acute vision problems?

Right after that, you engaged in a series of orchestrated attacks on
every post written by 1001webs.
You were attacking us for no reason at the same time that Jerry Sucker
and other pitiful characters did.
And you can't deny that.
It does you no good at all to associate in any way with those kind of
people, Chad.
For one thing you have far more knowledge of web authoring that Jerry
will ever have.
Just reading your past posts and his, anyone can spot a huge
difference between your well-informed posts and his mindless stupid
non-sense crap.

When you team up with people like Jerry, who as you know is fond of
scams and other criminal activities, people who haven't met you in
real life, will inevitably think that you are also involved in any of
those criminal activities.
And you are not. You are in fact a million times more valuable than
that despicable "person" is. He has never hardly done any studying or
hard work, as you have.

In fact, we think that a person with your skills will be a most
valuable asset for a web venture like ours, that caters for a wide
range people.

We know that now everybody is going to start insulting us (again) and
trying to disqualify us (again) but please believe that our apologies
are completely sincere.

All I can day is:

It takes a big man to apologise, even though its been used to attack
somebody else.

Maybe, we should accept his apology. You know - forgive and forget
(for now at least). Lets have some peace.

WindsorFox

1001 said:
We have to publicly apologize to Chaddy.
We have been wrong in 2 accounts:
1- He really does suffer from a severe visual impairment that
qualifies him as legally blind.
2- He does attend a University for people with special visual needs
(details omitted at his own request).

Please, accept our apologies, Chaddy.
It was never our intention to discredit a handicapped person.

"Our"?? What are you, a Schizophrenic or are you a pocket full of
spammers??

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"A lot of Southeast Oregon appears to be low resolution
even when you are physically driving through it! - Uncle Bob

WindsorFox

SpaceGirl said:
Okay, I'll elaborate: Your "apology" seemed more like an excuse to
post a whiny diatribe filled with thinly disguised insults. Is that
better?

If you worry about people posting negative comments regarding your
company, the first step I'd take is Stop Posting! You're a marketing
disaster :)

Okay, that was rude. But it was unbelievably accurate and
abundantly amusing. Heh!

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"A lot of Southeast Oregon appears to be low resolution
even when you are physically driving through it! - Uncle Bob

Red E. Kilowatt

All I can day is:

It takes a big man to apologise, even though its been used to attack
somebody else.

Maybe, we should accept his apology. You know - forgive and forget
(for now at least). Lets have some peace.

A line that should not be crossed has been repeatedly crossed, so I
don't think forgive and forget is an option. However, I do agree that in
the interests of peace he should be left alone.

1

1001 Webs

No, it is not absolutely right to go on the offensive like you have.
Was it right for you to be pounced on for "spamming"? Not, IMO. But

I did NOT SPAM. Not for this Group's standards in any case.
I posted a link to a contact form where anyone interested in
partnering with 1001webs.net could get in touch with us.
ONE time.
Viper then sent e-mails all over the place claiming we were the worst
kind of Spammers on the face on Earth and asking to have our accounts
suspended.
And I profusely apologized for that, although I didn't believe I was
doing such a horrible wrongdoing.
But I did apologize because I do hate Spammers too and I thought it
would be a good way of sending out a message for anyone trying to spam
here.
But it's clear that I should have never bothered to apologize for
something I did ONE time and that about everyone here does on a
regular basis.
And now that's the only thing you keep repeating over and over in
order to justify the attacks on my interests. Just because I chose ONE
time to post a link to a contact form instead of posting our e-mail
address for obvious reasons.
that doesn't also give you the immediate right to go on the attack,
cyberstalking people, digging into their tax records and everything
else. That kind of behavior is completely deplorable and ultimately
has further shown you to be far worse of a person than just a
"spammer".

I did NOT go on the attack until they attacked me.
I did NOT cyberstalk people until they cyberstalked me.
I did NOT dig into anyone's tax records until the moron accused me of
being
"a pathetic wanna-be with no business sense and no ethics."
and a
"scammers want to try to hide their real identity, like 1001webs."
besides posting what the idiot thought were my personal details.
And it looks like the majority of others in these groups agree with my
interpretation and not yours.
Yeah, right.
And 95% of Germans agreed with Hitler.
So what?
Doesn't mean he was right, does it?
What you've shown are *possible* instances where Jerry's corporate
charter was dissolved for not paying taxes. As a resident of the
state of MD who also has had a corporation in this state, I can tell
you that the easiest & simplest way to dissolve a corporation is to
stop doing business, don't pay taxes and the state forfeits the
charter. Stopping business is *not* the same as being a tax cheat, and
since you don't know the circumstances of how that business was
dissolved (and the MD site doesn't state), any conclusions you come to
are based purely on conjecture.
If you want to dissolve a corporation and stop doing business, then
you shouldn't be advertising the services of that inexistent company
on the Internet like I have proved he does.
If you do, you're committing FRAUD.
Beyond that, what makes you think you have the right to go prying into
people's personal lives? Whether it be possible police records, or
where Chaddy goes to to school, you're again only making yourself look
like the jerk here. For one thing, you don't know whether the results
are for the exact person you're looking for anyway. Searching my own
name shows about 8 results, only two of which are actually me. I had
a fun morning checking out people I know. My own wife's name comes up
with about 20 results - NONE of which are actually her (she has a
pretty common first name). So, the results you see when typing in
Jerry's name may not be him at all. Here you are, however, blabbing
on about a criminal record when there's no definitive proof you have
the right guy!
I posted both Jerry Stuckler's name together with his address.
Now, it would be quite extraordinary to discover than there's more
than one STUCKLE, JERRY D, living at 9920 BRIXTON LANE, BETHESDA, MD
Zip Code:20817-0000, don't you reckon, jerk?

And I didn't post anyone's personal details until the moron attempted
to do the same with mine.
Unsuccessfully, because he's a real jerk, but he tried.
And even if it was accurate someone's criminal record has absolutely
nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup. Let's take myself as
example. I was charged with assault & battery in 1991. Explain to me
what relevance a fight 16 years in the past has on the topic of
discussion here on AWW? Nothing. Instead, your continued digging
into other people's lives is being archived for the world to see.

Aassault & battery in 1991 has nothing remotely to do with DOMESTIC
VIOLENCE in 2003, in my uneducated opinion.
In any case you should ask all those questions to Jerry, who was the
one that started the attacks on my reputation and interests
BTW, "for the world to see" are incidentally the words he used when he
posted what he thought were my personal details.

You seem to be implying that in my case you would have not retaliated,
although this very post of yours belies that supposition.
Congratulations.
Congratulations to you.
You have just proved yourself to be a real jerk with absolutely no
arguments.

Chaddy2222

We have to publicly apologize to Chaddy.
We have been wrong in 2 accounts:
1- He really does suffer from a severe visual impairment that
qualifies him as legally blind.
2- He does attend a University for people with special visual needs
(details omitted at his own request).

Please, accept our apologies, Chaddy.
It was never our intention to discredit a handicapped person.

As you also happen to be a very intelligent person, you will surely
understand, that it is quite impossible for anybody to realize your
condition, just from reading your late pots.
I must say I don't really care!.
I never have and never will! BTW I atact you 1001webs partly because
you were producing poorly coded websites and parsing yourself off as a
web designer and being a stupid git in the process without even taking
anyones advice siriously.
Oh and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire let alone work for
you.

Jerry Stuckle

KarlCore said:
Thanks for proving my point entirely.

Karl

He really is a sociopath, isn't he? Glad I don't have to read his
messages, unless someone responds and copies them. :)

I think others should do the same. Let him rant and rave all he wants.
Those little voices in his head can respond to him. And the rest of
us can get some peace.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Jerry Stuckle

Chaddy2222 said:
I must say I don't really care!.
I never have and never will! BTW I atact you 1001webs partly because
you were producing poorly coded websites and parsing yourself off as a
web designer and being a stupid git in the process without even taking
anyones advice siriously.
Oh and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire let alone work for
you.

Ah, Chaddy - I can hear him now - "But Mommy, I didn't do anything
wrong! Honest!".

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

Chaddy2222

Ah, Chaddy - I can hear him now - "But Mommy, I didn't do anything
wrong! Honest!".
That's if she didn't shoot herself before hand.
(I didn't write that BTW).

1

1001 Webs

I must say I don't really care!.
But you have to care, Chaddy.
Look what happened with loraime.
She/he knows you from a long time and when reading what you wrote, she
began attacking you in an even worse manner than I did.
Because she didn't know it was you.
Don't you understand that it is quite impossible for anybody to
realize your condition, just from reading your posts here?

You presented your website and asked for comments and if you remember,
I did offer some advice and I wasn't in the least offensive until you
attacked me.
When replying to me you never said nothing about your condition.
It isn't fair, Chaddy.
I never have and never will! BTW I atact you 1001webs partly because
you were producing poorly coded websites and parsing yourself off as a
web designer and being a stupid git in the process without even taking
anyones advice siriously.
I did take many advices seriously and the proof is that I corrected
many of the faults they pointed out.
Not Jerry's, of course, neither the ones offered by crooks whose only
intention was misleading me so they could present themselves as the
smartalecs they are.
Oh and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire let alone work for
you.

Fine Chaddy, whatever...

Chaddy2222

But you have to care, Chaddy.
Look what happened with loraime.
She/he knows you from a long time and when reading what you wrote, she
began attacking you in an even worse manner than I did.
Because she didn't know it was you.

Well actually she did not do that at all. It was a quote from another
post and the poster was refering to YOU.
Don't you understand that it is quite impossible for anybody to
realize your condition, just from reading your posts here?
Frankly it's not rellivant.
You presented your website and asked for comments and if you remember,
I did offer some advice and I wasn't in the least offensive until you
attacked me.
When replying to me you never said nothing about your condition.
It isn't fair, Chaddy.
Nor is life JUST GET OVER it YHOU STUPID GIT!
<snip>

Travis Newbury

You got in a disagreement with a couple of posters, then started
attacking them. Instead of continuing a civil conversation, you reached
behind you, grabbed a shotgun and started blasting at their faces.

Man I hate it when I have to blast people in the face with my shotgun!
Because of such a thing I now have to change my facial hair every time
my episode of "America's Most Wanted" comes on...

Jonathan N. Little

Travis said:
Man I hate it when I have to blast people in the face with my shotgun!
Because of such a thing I now have to change my facial hair every time
my episode of "America's Most Wanted" comes on...

What? I thought is was the accepted standard method of discourse there
is Texas! ;-)

Doug Baiter

Doesnt matter what you think spamboy. I have seen the templates you are
reselling and they suck.
Heck you even use one for your shitty site.
I might not get along with SpaceGirl but I do think she does a very good job
at site design.
Who _do_ you get on with, snakepiss?

Doug Baiter

A line that should not be crossed has been repeatedly crossed, so I
don't think forgive and forget is an option. However, I do agree that in
the interests of peace he should be left alone.

But Red, you _never_ think forgive and forget is an option! Instead
you obsess over anyone who's ever expressed an opinion against you,
usually by putting up hate sites about them...