    doesn't run the applet.

    tell me why?

    Chirag
    Chirag, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Chirag wrote:
    > Hi !
    >
    > I have developed applet. they are running in appletviewer perfactly.
    > but they don't seem to run in ie6. It just displays a blank rectangle
    > for the applet area. My tools -> internet Options -> advanced -> Java
    > section has Use Java2 v1.4.1 for <applet> tick marked. but still it
    > doesn't run the applet.
    >
    > tell me why?
    >
    > Chirag

    I'm not sure, but:
    http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.3/docs/htmlconv.html

    P.S.
    It is my first msg here, so: happy new year;-) and best regards to all
    of you.

    --
    Martin
    Marcin Trzaska, Jan 9, 2005

  3. On 9 Jan 2005 10:40:35 -0800, Chirag wrote:

    > I have developed applet.

    URL?

    > ..they are running in appletviewer perfactly.
    > but they don't seem to run in ie6. It just displays a blank rectangle
    > for the applet area. My tools -> internet Options -> advanced -> Java
    > section has Use Java2 v1.4.1 for <applet> tick marked. but still it
    > doesn't run the applet.

    Do you get any messages in the console? Has the unsmvm.exe
    ever been run on this PC?

    What does your IE6 report here?
    <http://www.physci.org/pc/property.jsp?prop=java.version+java.vendor>

    > tell me why?