Applets (.NET style!)

Alan Seunarayan

Hello all,
I hope someone out there can help me. I have developed a few
WindowsForms controls that can be embedded into my web page. I am aware
that the target PC has to have DNF on it, but how can I do the following...?

1) Download a custom component in a CAB file and install it (maybe into
GAC)
2) Ensure that any 3rd party components that are used by my UserControl
are able to be used
even if the user doesn't have them installed.
3) Install DNF via the web

Many thanks (in advance)

Alan Seunarayan

[MSFT]