    I am on a test Win2000 AD domain controller with IIS5. I have disabled the
    ASPNET user account. The ASPNET process runs under IWAM_<machinename>.

    Thanks
    \Rob\, May 7, 2004

  2. \Rob\

    \Rob\ Guest

    I have since learned that since I am on a domain controller, the ASPNET
    process runs under the IWAM_machinename account. Is it normal for this user
    profile to be created under the Document and Settings folder? I have set the
    Deny Logon Locally GPO for this account. Also, anyone know how to unload
    this profile without rebooting? IISRESET does't do it. Other than this,
    everything works OK.

    \Rob\, May 9, 2004