Application Variables

Cesare

Hi,

I store a couple of application variables, but on one IIS server, the values
aren't saved. here's my global.asa...

<script language=vbscript runat=server>

Sub Application_OnStart
Application("CompanyName") = "Company Name"
Application("NovellNetware") = "false"
End Sub

</script>

the odd thing is that it 'seems' to be to do with whether I use

<script language=vbscript runat=server>

or

<script language="vbscript" runat="server">

I didn't think it mattered which you used, my pref would be with the quotes.
Unfortunately, this one server works with the opposite to all the others
I've so far encountered.

Anyone got any ideas?

TIA

Cesare