Artisteer - Web and Blog Design Automation Software Unveiled at BlogWorld Expo

Discussion in 'HTML' started by PaulH, Sep 22, 2008.

  1. PaulH

    PaulH Guest

    Just announcing the news in the spirit of the News-groups:

    Sun, 21 Sep 2008, 13:02:48 EDT

    Artisteer - Web and Blog Design Automation Software Unveiled at BlogWorld
    Expo

    Ground-breaking Software Instantly Creates Professional Website Designs,
    Wordpress Themes and CMS Templates

    LAS VEGAS, Nev., Sept. 21 -- Extensoft announced today the release of
    Artisteer, its Web design automation software to create professional blog
    themes and Website templates, at this week's BlogWorld Expo show at the Las
    Vegas Convention Center - South Hall S-3 (booth number 508). The product
    eliminates the need to learn Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS or other Web
    technologies to produce original Website designs. The finished designs can
    be output as a Wordpress Blog Theme, XHTML+CSS driven Web designs and CMS
    Templates, Web Application Templates, with planned support for Joomla,
    Drupal, Blogger, and other CMS and blog systems.

    The design automation, variety of design elements, and precision control
    features wrapped in an intuitive interface enable technology professionals
    to the average blogger with little or no technical experience to quickly
    build professional presence based on validated HTML and the smart use of
    CSS.

    "Web designers spend anywhere from a few hours to a few days to create and
    convert a Photoshop design into a proper Website template in XHTML and CSS
    format, or even longer to create Wordpress themes," said Leonid Evstafiev,
    Artisteer product manager. "Artisteer eliminates all these steps and cuts
    the time to 15 minutes. Start by pressing the 'Suggest Design' button until
    Artisteer creates a design you like, then adjust a few properties and export
    your design - it's really that easy."

    Artisteer was built using a thorough standards-based approach with support
    for tableless layouts in XHTML and CSS output, W3C color contrasting and
    Section 508 standards. The groundbreaking engineering also minimizes page
    load times by utilizing CSS image fusion that decreases the number of images
    used for displaying buttons, rounded corners and various effects. Artisteer
    also solves many Web browser compatibility and technical problems facing
    professional Web designers, making it an essential Web design tool for
    professionals and amateurs alike, no matter how simple or complex the
    project.

    Artisteer runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista, is priced at $49.95 to $149.95 per
    user, and is available now at www.artisteer.com.

    BlogWorld & New Media Expo is the first and only industry-wide tradeshow,
    conference and media event dedicated to promoting the dynamic industry of
    blogging and new media. BlogWorld features dozens of seminars, panel
    discussions and keynotes from iconic personalities on the leading-edge of
    online technology and Internet-savvy business. Designed to give participants
    the strategies, tools and technologies they need to stake their claim in the
    blogosphere.

    About Extensoft

    Extensoft is a unique consumer software company with the goal of bringing
    creativity and productivity to computer users worldwide. Extensoft is
    located in Seattle, Washington and Las Vegas, Nevada.

    PaulH, Sep 22, 2008

  2. On 2008-09-22, PaulH wrote:
    > Just announcing the news in the spirit of the News-groups:
    >

    > Sun, 21 Sep 2008, 13:02:48 EDT
    >
    > Artisteer - Web and Blog Design Automation Software Unveiled at BlogWorld
    > Expo

    > Artisteer runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista, is priced at $49.95 to $149.95 per
    > user, and is available now at www.artisteer.com.

    Why would anyone trust a company whose home page has 16 HTML
    errors?

    Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.01 Strict!
    Result: 16 Errors, 6 warning(s)

    And whose home page has problems like
    <cfaj.freeshell.org/testing/artisteer.jpg>?

    Author:

    Chris F.A. Johnson, Sep 22, 2008

  3. PaulH

    PaulH Guest

    Chris,

    Please don't worry about "anyone's trust" because thousands of people
    *already* trust and use this product to create perfectly validated,
    professional XHTML and CSS.
    You may simply want to check it out to not be left behind, and you will
    appreciate it, even love it once you look at it.
    No need for childish discussions and being miserable.

    Cheers,
    Paul

    PaulH, Sep 23, 2008
  4. PaulH

    Ari Heino Guest

    Re: Artisteer - Web and Blog Design Automation Software Unveiledat BlogWorld Expo

    > No need for childish discussions and being miserable.

    >> Why would anyone trust a company whose home page has 16 HTML
    >> errors?

    I don't know what was childish and miserable about Chris's question?
    I think you just couldn't give a valid answer.

    --
    Ari
    http://users.utu.fi/athein/

    Ari Heino, Sep 23, 2008