Asp + Access HELP !

Eiffla

I want connect to data base so I wrote this code

cn = new System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection();
cn.ConnectionString="Provider=Microsoft.JET.4.0.;"+ @"data source
=c:\proba.mdb";
cn.Open();
string query = "select * from users";
ds = new System.Data.DataSet();
dA = new System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter(query,cn);
dA.Fill(ds);

I have somthing like this :

No error information available: REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG(0x80040154).

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: No error information
available: REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG(0x80040154)

I will by greatfull to any answer

Jason Richmeier

I think the provider value you should be using is:

Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 (it looks like you are missing the OLEDB)

Hope this helps.

Jason Richmeier

Eiffla

Yes !! Yes .... :D