    Error). I would like to know if there is a specific configuration for
    the IIS ver.6 on Windows2003 Server for classic ASP?

    Thank

    Soha, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Soha

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Soha" wrote in message
    news:...
    : At work, we have started to upgrade our server form Windows2000
    : Advanced server to Windows2003 server. The website we are developing is
    : done using classic ASP. When we put the website on the new server the
    : asp pages didn't work and we receive an error (500 - Internal Server
    : Error). I would like to know if there is a specific configuration for
    : the IIS ver.6 on Windows2003 Server for classic ASP?

    Have you enabled ASP?

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/iis/6/all/proddocs/en-us/gs_enableasp.mspx

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Soha

    Soha Guest

    i have read this article and did what it said but still it didn't
    function? please need help as soon as posible.
    Thank you

    Soha, Dec 28, 2004
  4. You're going to have to tell us what "didn't function" means. See
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2109 to get a better error message than the 500 server
    error.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/