ASP Error on local IIS / Win 2K machine...

Karim M Ladhu

I am having a little trouble with this...

When trying to log in to my website via ASP,
the local IIS host returns a page can not be
displayed internal server error and starts
complaining about invalid code.

The error is: 500.100 Internal Server Error

Error Code: 0x800A000D

Type Mismatch (Cint)

My web host also uses IIS on Windows 2000
and when I upload the same page - it works
fine. To me this implies that the code is fine.

Also, even though on the local IIS host
an error is displayed - it seems as though the
file is processed to the end because the session
variables are created - if I then go on to browse
a page which requires you to be logged in - it
is able to welcome me by name via the session
variables created on the last line of the page
which generated an error which in turn used
my user name and password to retrieve my
name from the database so that it could be
stored in the session variables.

As I said, when I upload - no error, everything
just works.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

All suggestions appreciated,

Thank You,