asp.net 2 web templates

steve

Hi All

I need to know the best place to buy or get asp.net 2 web templates

The ones from microsoft on aspnet are OK but I would like to see a bigger
choice

I am no good at the graphical side of web design so it would be good to get
a template I like with master page themes etc then I will code the data and
add extra pages database connections etc

Any ideas please

Regards
Steve

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the ASP.NET newsgroup.

As for website templates, so far I haven't heard any particular good 3rd
party provider. Maybe the ASP.NET 2.0 is still a new stuff that other guys
haven't been able to create some well-formed components. Anyway, I do find
some web site start kit on the WWW.ASP.NET

http://www.asp.net/default.aspx?tabindex=5&tabid=41

Also, you can try your luck on some other public forums like gotdotnet or
codeproject to see whether any other community members have some experience
on this.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Community Support