ASP.NET 2.0 Templates

dm1608

I know Microsoft has the Web Design Templates freely downloadable from their
site for ASP.NET 2.0. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other online
sites that are selling templates, similar to http://www.templatemonster.

The free Microsoft ones are OK, but I'm not impressed enough to try and
incorporate them within my own site. I'm almost ready to buy a template for
DW or something and just hack it and not worry about using the SiteMap and
Breadcrum controls at this point just so I can have a nice looking site.

Where is my web designer when I need him?

Opinions?