    reference to the javascript side.

    TIA

    SR
    SR, Aug 29, 2007

  2. SR-

    I'm not familiar with any compiled reference beyond the CodePlex site (blogs,
    forums, etc). IntelliSense picks up most everything for properties and methods--and
    if you want a reference, the Toolkit site has it all (http://www.asp.net/ajax/control-toolkit/live/).

    For modifying or creating new extenders: http://www.asp.net/ajax/control-toolkit/live/Walkthrough/CreatingNewExtender.aspx

    Beyond that, when you download the toolkit, you can download the full source
    with it--open it up in Visual Studio and take a peek. :) Quite a bit of
    it is community-based (which is a very good thing), so that might lead to
    less formal documentation.

    -dl

    --
    David R. Longnecker