ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit Reference Material

SR

Does anyone know of a good reference site or document? I have been out of
the javascript world for quite some time and I would like to know what the
properties and methods are for the different controls in the toolkit in
reference to the javascript side.

TIA

SR

David R. Longnecker

SR-

I'm not familiar with any compiled reference beyond the CodePlex site (blogs,
forums, etc). IntelliSense picks up most everything for properties and methods--and
if you want a reference, the Toolkit site has it all (http://www.asp.net/ajax/control-toolkit/live/).

For modifying or creating new extenders: http://www.asp.net/ajax/control-toolkit/live/Walkthrough/CreatingNewExtender.aspx

Beyond that, when you download the toolkit, you can download the full source
with it--open it up in Visual Studio and take a peek. :) Quite a bit of
it is community-based (which is a very good thing), so that might lead to
less formal documentation.

-dl