ASP.Net and online payment processing

excelleinc.com

Hello,

One of our clients wants from us to implement online payment option trough
his web-site which we developed and we're hosting it.

I'm not sure if this is right newsgroup but would like to have few more
information on how-to, maybe some useful links and your experiences.

We're using ASP.Net on IIS 5

Thanks,

Vlado

Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Payment processing

Hi,
Open up a merchant account with along with absolutely free credit card terminal with industry lowest credit and debit card processing rate. You can know more information from
www(dot)merchantacquiring(dot)co(dot)uk.

Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Payment Processing

Hi,
To start with lets look at the very basic components of selling services online and processing payments. We can break the process down into four key steps from a development. You can know more information from www(dot)merchantacquiring(dot)co(dot)uk.

Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Payment Processing

Hi,
Outsourced payment processing is also a good choice for the long run. If your planning on staying in business for any length of time, then your business must grow.You can know more information from www(dot)merchantacquiring(dot)co(dot)uk.