asp.net application and IE browser settings

rachel

My asp.net application seems to look different on browsers
on different machines.

Im not sure what the issue is... the text seems to be
moved and not centered...
I opened up other sites on the same browser and it looked
ok..

I had to reset the browser settings so that my site came
up formatted nicely..
Does anyone know how I can ensure that my site shows up
properly formatted regardless of the browser and or
settings.

Thanks,

darrel

Does anyone know how I can ensure that my site shows up
properly formatted regardless of the browser and or
settings.

Test, test, test, test, test, etc.

;o)

All browsers render HTML and CSS differently than the next. So you need to
be aware of them all and test often.

-Darrel

Guest

Don't use grid layout. Play around with firefox, it has a web developer
toolbar that will rezise the window to other sizes so you can see how your
site will look in 800x600.