ASP.NET Debug failure

news.microsoft.com

Hello,

I installed all the Visual Studio Express IDE's and SQL Express yesturday
and they run with no errors.

With that said I can't debug web applications in VS2003. Has anyone else had
this problem and what can I do to fix it?

Error--
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server.
Click Help for more information.

Thanks,

Bryan

news.microsoft.com

I found the problem.

When you install the .NET Framework v2.0 it changes the default runtime to
v2.0 instead of v1.1.
Once I changed it back to v1.1 everything started working again.

Guest

How do you change the default back to v1.1?