    exception, then enter the querystring and continue debugging. Does
    anybody know a way around this? Is there a way to specify the arguments
    within VS.NET? Thanks!

    Philip Townsend, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Philip,

    It isn't the greatest workaround, but when I need to do this I create a test
    page that is simply a Response.Redirect to the real one (with the query
    string info included of course).

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    S. Justin Gengo, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Philip Townsend

    Jason S Guest

    Phillip,

    Not sure what you mean exactly but I follow this for all debugging:

    Hit Ctrl Alt P
    select machine and process
    Attach
    dispel window
    set break point in the code
    fire up browser, navigate to page

    If the page has a querystring in it, I see it just fine. If you're saying
    you don't have a page that is generating those query strings and you are
    just testing the callee then I would mock up a quick test client page to
    call your troublesome .aspx page.

    Regards,
    Jason S.

    Jason S, Dec 5, 2003