asp .net hosting suggestions

Julian

Hi

My present hoster does not host asp .net sites so I'm looking for a company
pref in uk which hosts asp .net sites at small cost without adverts and
banners etc.

Any suggstions

Many thanks

Julian

Braulio Diez

I use a well know one discount ASP (http://www.discountasp.net/) and it's ok,
you get support for ASP .net 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and SQL Server 2005, it's not the
cheapest but works.

One advice, for any hosting company, just pick up the shortest period time
contract and try if it fits your needs (most of this companies offers you
terrific discounts if you get a year contract but better try and see if
things work as you expected ;-)).

--
/// ------------------------------
/// Braulio Diez

Rbrt

I've had good luck with EasyCgi.com. Good rates and good tech support (albeit
only web-based). Choice of 1.1 or 2.0. No doubt 3.0 will soon be in the
offing. SQL Server quite good - you can use your own admin snap-in.

Not UK based, but these days, does it really matter?

news.ntlworld.com

Julian said:
Hi

My present hoster does not host asp .net sites so I'm looking for a
company pref in uk which hosts asp .net sites at small cost without
adverts and banners etc.

Any suggstions

Many thanks

Julian

https://www.redfoxhosting.com/my/ has been good for me and gives fast
support via email - interface easy to understand

John Sams