ASP.NET Localization and SEO

wwwmike

Is ASP.NET 2.0 localization functions an ideal solution for SEO.

I am wondering I should use use localization features which would speed
up things or just created a new page in the new language under a
different name.

Does localized pages get indexed for all cultures? I wonder if Google
goes that far?

Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

If you have a link somewhere on your home that changes the culture
or localization settings, then the search engines will traverse
your site with the various languages. However, you "may"
have to put an extraneous querystring variable in the url
so that the bots recognize it as a different page.

--
Robbe Morris - 2004-2006 Microsoft MVP C#
I've mapped the database to .NET class properties and methods to