asp.net Mailing List software/components

darrel

Can anyone recommend an asp.net mailing list system that we could attach to
a CMS we are building?

We're looking for a tool that can maintain multiple mailing lists, and allow
those lists to be sent from an API call (we want to be able to send email
when we update certain content on the web site via the CMS).

The main tools we'd want:
- SQLserver support for maintaining subscribers
- ability for subscribers to sub/unsub themselves online
- ability to require confirmation emails for subscriptions

I'm looking at http://www.aspnetemail.com/ 's web site, but that seems like
half the solution (the mail 'server') and not really the list-serv
management we're looking for (but maybe I'm not fully understanding
aspnetemail, either)

Can anyone recommend a product they've used for this type of thing? Or
alternatively, a product that would work with something like aspnetemail to
handle the subscription/user-base part of the equation?

-Darrel