    page?

    Thanks,
    Srikanth Pai

    Pai, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Pai

    Peter Blum Guest

    First set the ClientTarget property on the Page to "UpLevel" (or customize
    the "uplevel" rules within machine.config to include Mozilla.)
    Now the server side will generate HTML 4 tags for all browsers.

    The client-side validation and smartnavigation features where both written
    in DHTML. So they will not work with Mozilla.

    If you want client-side validation on Mozilla, please consider my validation
    framework, "Professional Validation And More" at
    http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx. Its a far more extensive validation
    system that supports client-side validation on IE, IE/Mac, Netscape/Mozilla,
    Opera 7 and Safari.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email: