ASP.NET Webservice wants to see local machine

Me

I copied a Webservice from 1 server to another, both Hosting Sites. Site 1
works ok, when I tried to run the Webservice on Site2 after copying the
project with VS.NET I get the the message that "The test form is only
available for requests from the local machine. "

Is there a setting on the Server that would prevent this?

Thanks

Jan Tielens

Sure, check out:
http://tinyurl.com/25lf9

The following example enables all four currently supported protocols.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<webServices>
<protocols>
<add name="HttpSoap"/>
<add name="HttpPost"/>
<add name="HttpGet"/>
<add name="Documentation"/>
</protocols>
</webServices>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Me

Thanks Jan, that did it. You're the best.

--
Greetz,
Jan