ASP + Outlook

Austin_newFlexer

hi!

By clicking any href link , i want to open outlook express in my
asp.net page. And i need to display the webpage on that outlook
express.

if any one have any idea pls note

thanks in advance

Austin

siccolo

hi!

By clicking any href link , i want to open outlook express in my
asp.net  page. And i need to display the webpage on that outlook
express.

if any one have any idea pls note

thanks in advance

Austin

hmm...may be <a href="mailto:[email protected]">send
email</a>
take a look at mailto paraemters.

Guest

hi!

By clicking any href link , i want to open outlook express in my
asp.net  page. And i need to display the webpage on that outlook
express.

if any one have any idea pls note

thanks in advance

Austin

If you mean you need to open a page in Outlook Express, then I don't
think you can. I'm also not sure if there any reason for user to do
this. This program is supposed to create messages and not to browse
the web pages.

What you can do is the href link in the following format

href="MAILTO:<address@>?body=your_text_here"

It will launch the default email client with the your_text_here text