asp printing?

Hello. Sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this as I'm not quite
sure which group would be best but I was wondering if anyone knew or can
point me to a way of printing an .asp page to have it always print as
landscape? I've researched a lot on the web but haven't found much help
since this is mainly a client side issue. Any info would be appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Lehmann

since this is mainly a client side issue

It is *strictly*, not mainly, a client issue, controlled by the user.

Bob Lehmann

That's what I thought. Thanks for your reply Bob. Much appreciated.

Have a good weekend.