ASP Spell Checker

Scott

Can you use MS Word Spell Checker in Classic ASP or is it
exclusive to Word? We would like to incorporate a Spell
Checker in our ASP's without having to buy a third party
product if at all possible.

This will not help anytime soon but for my own curiosity,
does any one know if the Dot.Net framework gives you this
ability? We are looking to move towards ASP.net and
VB.net sometime this year.

Bob Barrows

Scott said:
Can you use MS Word Spell Checker in Classic ASP or is it
exclusive to Word? We would like to incorporate a Spell
Checker in our ASP's without having to buy a third party
product if at all possible.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2215

As for .Net, you should ask in a "dotnet" newsgroup, such as

HTH,
Bob Barrows